AFFILIATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the "Agreement'), governs your participation as a member (the "Affiliate") of the
MobAir’s Affiliate Network (the "Program").
WHEREAS, ClickDealer Ltd., doing business as MobAir (hereinafter “MobAir”), is a company registered in the British Virgin Islands with registration number: 1702872.
THEREFORE, The Affiliate covenants and agrees to be bound by this Agreement, as amended by MobAir from time to time.
PLEASE NOTE that MobAir may change this Agreement at any time and without any notice to the Affiliate. MobAir recommend that the Affiliate periodically visit the Website to review this Agreement. By using the Website after MobAir post any changes, the Affiliate agrees to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
- 1.1 "Client" means a client of MobAir.
- 1.2 "Offer" means a promotional offer published by MobAir on the Program Site, in an electronic mail or both, setting out an advertising offer on behalf of a Client and containing such additional terms and conditions as the Client and MobAir, in their discretion, consider necessary from time to time.
- 1.3 "Program Site" means the website for the Program operated by MobAir.
- 1.4 "Sub-Affiliate" means an independent third party contracted by the Affiliate.
- 1.5. “Advertising Material” - any graphic file and/or any and all accompanying printed, handwritten or electronically transferred information supplied by MobAir to the Affiliate to be displayed for advertising purposes.
- 1.6. “Campaign” - cumulative action that focused on advertising of Client’s products performing through the Website.
- 1.7. “CPA” (Cost-Per-Action) - a kind of Traffic which is achieved by a user performing a pre-determined action.
- 1.8. “CPC” (Cost-Per-Click) - a kind of Traffic which is achieved by a user clicking on a given Advertising Material and thereby being directed to a selected webpage.
- 1.9. “CPL” (Cost-Per-Lead) - a kind of Traffic where the advertiser pays for an explicit sign-up from a user interested in an Advertiser's offer.
- 1.10. “CPM” (Cost-Per-Mile) - a kind of Traffic which is achieved by one thousand displays of an Advertising Material.
- 1.11. “IO” (Insertion Order) - means a document that specifies the scope and essential conditions of a Campaign. It is hereby acknowledged between both the parties that the IO (if any) is an integral part of this Agreement and they collectively form and constitute an entire document.
- 1.12. “Media” - collective name for websites and/or mobile websites and/or mobile applications which are directly or indirectly owed and/or operates by the Affiliate for the purposes of placing Advertising Material.
- 1.13. “Affiliate” means individuals or companies who place the third parties’ advertisement on Media and who registered with the Website to enjoy MobAir’s services.
- 1.14. “Traffic” means the nominal measure of internet users who are the subject to an Advertiser’s Campaign.
2. The program
- 2.1. The Affiliate will be issued a unique username and password to access the Website, neither of which may be used by any person other than the Affiliate.
- 2.2. The Affiliate may not transfer its account to anyone without explicit written permission of MobAir and it may not use anyone else’s account or password at any time without the express permission and consent of MobAir and the holder of that account. MobAir cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Affiliate’s failure to comply with these obligations. The Affiliate will be held liable for losses due to someone else using its account or password as a result of it failing to keep its account information secure and confidential.
- 2.3 The Affiliate may engage Sub-Affiliates to distribute Offers in accordance with the Program, provided that:
(a) the Affiliate has written approval from a MobAir Representative to contract Sub-Affiliates;
(b) a verifiable name, address and telephone number for each Sub-Affiliate is delivered to MobAir immediately upon request;
(c) the proposed Sub-Affiliate agrees, in form satisfactory to MobAir, to abide by paragraph 2.8, 3.3, Sections 5.4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 of this Agreement and the MobAir Policies (collectively, the "Sub-Affiliate Provisions"), as amended from time to time; and
(d) at no time will the Affiliate engage a Sub-Affiliate who, in the opinion of MobAir is likely to bring the reputation or standing of MobAir into disrepute or is otherwise unsuitable.
- 2.4 Any breach by a Sub-Affiliate of the Sub-Affiliate Provisions will be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement by the Affiliate.
- 2.5 It is expressly agreed that the parties intend by this Agreement to establish a relationship between MobAir and the Affiliate, but that it is not the intention of either party to undertake a joint venture or to make the Affiliate in any sense an agent, employee, or partner of MobAir. The parties expressly agree that they are independent contractors, and that this Agreement does not in any way create a partnership as contemplated by the Partnership Act, R.S.B.C. 1996, c.348, nor have the parties granted to each other any right or authority to assume or create any obligation of responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of or in the name of the other, or to bind the other in any manner whatsoever.
- 2.6 It is further agreed that the Affiliate has no authority to create or assume in MobAir's name or on its behalf any obligation, express or implied, or to act or purport to act as its agent or representative for any purpose whatsoever and the Affiliate shall not hold itself out as having any such authority.
- 2.7 MobAir may, in its sole discretion, confirm or otherwise verify or check, the truth and accuracy of any registration information provided by Affiliate. If at any time MobAir, in its sole judgment and discretion, determines the Affiliate's registration information to be misleading, inaccurate or untruthful, MobAir may restrict, deny or terminate Affiliate's account, Affiliate's access and use of, and/or any benefits derived from Affiliate's participation in the Program; MobAir may also withhold payment of any commissions and/or other fees that may be or become due or payable to Affiliate.
- 2.8 Affiliate will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of the Affiliate website and for all materials that appear on the Affiliate website. Such responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the technical operation of the Affiliate website and all related equipment; creating and posting product reviews, descriptions, and references on the Affiliate website and linking those descriptions to the Program Site; the accuracy and propriety of materials posted on the Affiliate website; and ensuring that materials posted on the Affiliate website do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party and are not libelous or otherwise illegal. MobAir disclaims all liability and responsibility for such matters.
- 2.9 Other than as provided in this Section 2, Affiliate may not sublease, rent, lease, sell, resell, outsource or service any Offer, and any attempt to do so shall be null and void.
- 3.1 Offers will be posted to the Program Site.
- 3.2 MobAir grants the Affiliate a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to download Offers from the Program Site and to publish the same on the Affiliate's websites and in electronic mail correspondence sent by the Affiliate, all of which must be done in accordance with this Agreement, the MobAir Policies, as amended from time to time, and the additional terms and conditions affixed to each of the said Offers.
- 3.3 The Affiliate agrees not to modify, alter, misrepresent or embellish the Offer or any part of the Offer including without limitation any text or images provided by or on behalf of MobAir or the Client in any way, directly or indirectly, without the express prior written consent of MobAir.
- 4.1 MobAir will pay to the Affiliate a commission (the "Commission"), calculated in accordance with the payment terms outlined in each Offer posted by MobAir on the Program Site or specified in an applicable IO. MobAir applies monthly NET 30 payment plan, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Notwithstanding of the selected payment method (e.g. paypal, payoneer, webmoney etc.) the Affiliate shall provide MobAir with their actual bank details.
- 4.2 Commissions will be paid to the Affiliate only following receipt by MobAir of payment from the Client in respect of such Offer published in the Program online reporting system. MobAir may, in its sole discretion and from time to time, elect to advance to the Affiliate part or all of the Commissions prior to receipt of payment from the Client, but in no event will MobAir be obligated to do so.
- 4.3 The Affiliate acknowledges and agrees that payment of Commissions may be delayed where the Affiliate has not provided MobAir with current particulars in accordance with paragraph 6.2(m) of this Agreement and that in no case will MobAir be liable to the Affiliate for any loss, costs or expenses directly or indirectly incurred by the Affiliate as the result of such delay.
- 4.4 Minimum amount that can be paid to the Affiliate in a given billing period must exceed US$500.00 (Five Hundred US Dollars). Payment in the amount less than US$500.00 is possible in case of termination of the Agreement mutually agreed by the parties or its cancelation that is not related to any breach of contractual provisions or applicable laws by the Affiliate.
- 4.5 Commissions due and payable by MobAir to an Affiliate will not accrue interest.
- 4.6 Payments to an Affiliate in accordance with this Section will be based upon the records kept by MobAir and reported in MobAir's online reporting system and audited by the Clients, from time to time. All reports may be updated and adjusted up to 1 (one) month back. MobAir is not liable for any unavailability or inaccuracy, temporary or otherwise, of the reporting system.
- 5.1 If MobAir determines, in its sole discretion, that the Affiliate or Sub-Affiliate has engaged in any activity that MobAir considers to be in any manner fraudulent, deceptive or which might bring the reputation or standing of MobAir into disrepute either with the general public or with the Clients or potential Clients of MobAir, or otherwise that the Affiliate or Sub-Affiliate has engaged in activities which might be considered fraudulent, MobAir may but will not be obligated to (a) suspend or terminate the Affiliate's membership in the Program, without notice and (b) release to any third party, information relating to the identity and location of the Affiliate if required to do so in order to enforce these terms and conditions.
- 5.2 In the event of a suspension or termination in accordance with paragraph 5.1 above, any Commission due and payable to the Affiliate in accordance with Section 4 at the time of suspension or termination will be deemed to be forfeited.
- 5.3 For the purposes of this Agreement, fraudulent activity includes but is in no way limited to:
(a) activity by the Affiliate or anyone for whom in law the Affiliate is responsible which is directly or indirectly intended to inflate the Commissions payable to the Affiliate;
(b) the generation of leads other than by a mechanism approved by MobAir;
(c) activity by the Affiliate or anyone for whom in law the Affiliate is responsible which is not in accordance with the Program; and
(d) activity which is determined by the Client, in its discretion, to be fraudulent.
- 5.4 MobAir may at any time audit Affiliate for compliance purposes. Affiliate agrees to provide MobAir with any reasonable information necessary to conduct an investigation into Affiliate's compliance with law and this Agreement.
6. Covenants, representations and warranties
- 6.1 The Affiliate represents and warrants that:
(a) it has the authority and capacity to enter into and to be bound by this Agreement;
(b) to the best of its knowledge, there are no existing, pending or threatened claims or actions pending against the Affiliate;
(c) none of the Affiliate's websites contain false or deceptive advertising or any machine readable code including without limitation any virus, Trojan horse, work or other self-executing program;
(d) it owns or has the legal right to use and distribute all content, copyrighted material, products, and services displayed on or through its website or websites and in its electronic mail; and
(e) it is not now a party to any agreement or business relationship which may conflict with this Agreement.
6.2 The Affiliate covenants and agrees that:
(a) it will, at all times, comply with all laws applicable in the jurisdiction where the Affiliate is situated and also where the Affiliate directly or indirectly conducts its business or markets an Offer;
(b) it will not enter into any agreement or business relationship or otherwise incur any obligation which might, in the opinion of MobAir, conflict with this Agreement;
(c) it will, at all times, comply with the terms of this Agreement, and the MobAir Policies, as updated, amended and replaced by MobAir, from time to time, in its sole discretion;
(d) it will not, without the express written consent of MobAir, use or permit any person for who it is in law responsible to use any third-party trade-names or trade-marks;
(e) it will not publish on any website or send in any electronic mail a universal resource locator or other link to any content or otherwise engage in or condone any practice, which, in the opinion of MobAir is deceitful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, prejudicial, obscene, pornographic, likely to bring the reputation or standing of MobAir into disrepute, or which otherwise would be illegal;
(f) it will at all times comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement or policy established by an Offer in which the Affiliate elects to participate;
(g) it will at all times comply with the provisions of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended or replaced, from time to time;
(h) it will not post any content relating to the Offer to any Usenet newsgroup, chat room, bulletin board or ‘blog' (save and excepting a chat room, bulletin board or blog which is operated or primarily owned by the Affiliate) without the express written consent of MobAir;
(i) it will be responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of its website or websites and electronic mail, including without limitation the technical operation thereof, the creation, publication and accuracy of any content published on any such website or websites or in any electronic mail;
(j) it will not attempt in any way to alter, modify, eliminate, conceal or otherwise render inoperable or ineffective any tags, source codes, links, pixels, modules or other data provided by or obtained from MobAir;
(k) it will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of any pages hosted by the Client unless expressly permitted by MobAir and the Client;
(l) it will not alter any website or electronic mail content provided by MobAir; and
(m) it will, at all times and from time to time provide MobAir with written confirmation of a valid address, telephone number, electronic mail address and such other identifying or financial information as MobAir may reasonably require.
- 7.1 The Affiliate covenants and agrees to indemnify and save harmless MobAir, its parent company and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, and employees (collectively, the "Indemnified Group") from and against any and all claims or judgments, including all associated legal fees, expenses and disbursements actually incurred, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by the Affiliate or any Sub-Affiliate or the exercise by the Affiliate of any right under this Agreement or any act or omission of the Affiliate, a Sub-Affiliate or anyone for whom the Affiliate is in law responsible, including without limitation any damages, losses, consequential or otherwise, arising in any manner (including those arising from or incidental to any liability or other lawsuit, claim, demand or other action brought) as a consequence of any act or omission of the Affiliate or any person for whom the Affiliate is in law responsible, whether or not the Indemnified Group or any of them are named as a party defendant in any such proceedings and whether or not the Indemnified Group or any of them are alleged to be negligent or otherwise responsible for any damage or injury to persons or property. The obligation of the Affiliate to defend and indemnify as set out in this paragraph will survive termination of this Agreement for any reason and will not be otherwise limited by any other term or condition of this or any Agreement. MobAir may, at its election in its sole discretion, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Affiliate. MobAir may participate in the defense of all claims as to which it does not assume defense and control, and Affiliate shall not settle any such claim without MobAir's prior written consent.
8. Disclosure of information
- 8.1 MobAir or its directors, may, from time to time, disclose to the Affiliate certain information relating to MobAir's business or to MobAir's customers, affiliates, subsidiaries, Affiliates, agents, or employees; business and marketing plans, strategies and methods which may not be standard industry practice or which are not generally known in the industry; or studies, charts, plans, tales or compilations of business and industrial information acquired or prepared by or on behalf of MobAir (all collectively referred to as the "Confidential Information"). The Affiliate acknowledges that Confidential Information will be provided at the sole discretion of MobAir, and nothing in this Agreement obligates MobAir, its directors, agents or employees to disclose or grant to the Affiliate access to any Confidential Information.
- 8.2 Unless expressly authorized in writing by MobAir, the Affiliate covenants and agrees:
(a) to use the Confidential Information only for the purposes expressly contemplated in this Agreement; and
(b) that no Confidential Information will be disclosed to any third party, affiliate, subsidiary, Sub-Affiliate, agent, or employee of the Affiliate without the prior written consent of MobAir, which may be unreasonably and arbitrarily withheld.
- 8.3 The Affiliate acknowledges that MobAir remains the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Confidential Information. The Affiliate agrees that the Confidential Information will not be copied or otherwise reproduced without the express prior written consent of MobAir.
- 8.4 Upon termination of this Agreement, or otherwise on demand by MobAir, the Affiliate agrees that it will promptly deliver to MobAir all notes, data, tapes, reference items, sketches, drawings, memoranda, records, diskettes, electronic communications in any form and any other materials in any way relating to any of the Confidential Information in the possession of the Affiliate or any affiliate, subsidiary, Sub-Affiliate, agent, or employee of the Affiliate.
- 8.5 The Affiliate acknowledges and agrees that:
(a) the provisions of this Section and the Affiliate's agreement with the same are of the essence and constitute a material inducement to MobAir to enter into this Agreement;
(b) the provisions of this Section shall be construed independently of any other provision of this Agreement, and the existence of any claim or cause of action the Affiliate may have against MobAir, whether predicated on this Agreement or otherwise, shall not constitute a defense to the enforcement by MobAir of the provisions of this Section;
(c) that any breach of this Section would cause irreparable harm to MobAir for which damages might not be an adequate remedy, and the Affiliate therefore agrees that in the event of any such breach MobAir will be entitled to seek, in addition to any other right accruing to MobAir under this Agreement or otherwise in law or equity, injunctive relief against the Affiliate without the necessity of proving actual damages; and
(d) notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, this Section shall survive the termination of this Agreement, however caused.
- 8.6 The Affiliate agrees to indemnify and save harmless MobAir against any and all loss, costs or expenses, inclusive of court costs and legal fees on a solicitor and own client basis, which MobAir may incur as the direct or indirect result of any unauthorized disclosure of the Confidential Information by the Affiliate or any person for whom the Affiliate is responsible, in law.
9. Property of content
- 9.1. All Website content as text, graphics, user interface, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and arrangement of such content is owned, controlled or licensed by MobAir, and is protected by trade dress, copyright and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
- 9.2. No part and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without MobAir’s express prior written consent.
- 9.3. The Affiliate may use information about the Website and our services provided that it (1) not removes any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) uses such information only for personal, non-commercial informational purpose and does not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) makes no modifications to any such information, and (4) does not make any representations or warranties related to MobAir.
- 10.1 During the term of this Agreement and for a period of six (6) months thereafter, the Affiliate will not seek, in any way, to undermine the goodwill of MobAir, and in particular, the Affiliate will not, directly or indirectly: (1) solicit or entice or attempt to solicit or entice, work away from MobAir; (2) solicit or entice or attempt to solicit or entice any of the employees of MobAir to enter into employment service with the Affiliate or a competitor of MobAir; or (3) directly or indirectly enter into any agreement or contract, written or otherwise, with any Client or otherwise provide services to any third party for the ultimate benefit of a Client which might, in the opinion of MobAir, compete with any services provided by MobAir to that Client.
11. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- 11.1 MobAir disclaims all warranties, conditions, representations, indemnities and guarantees with respect to any matter, whether express or implied (including without limitation any warranty of profitability, satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement).
- 11.2 Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, MobAir additionally disclaims all obligations and liabilities on the part of MobAir and those for whom it is in law responsible for any damages, including, but not limited to, indirect, special, and consequential damages, attorneys' and experts' fees, and court costs (even if MobAir has been advised of the possibility of such damages, fees or costs), arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
- 11.3 In no circumstance will MobAir be liable to the Affiliate for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages or lost profits of the Affiliate or the Affiliate's successors or assigns (including without limitation claims for loss of goodwill, use of or reliance on the services provided hereunder, stoppage of other work or impairment of other assets) arising out of breach or failure of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, strict liability in tort or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, MobAir will not be liable for any failure or delay resulting from any governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, actions or inaction of Affiliate or third parties, Affiliate's equipment or software and/or any third party equipment or any other condition affecting production or delivery in any manner beyond the control of MobAir.
- 11.4 The Affiliate agrees that MobAir shall not be liable for (1) any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of any Advertising Material and/or Traffic; (2) anything affecting the delivering of Traffic in the event of an act of God, action by any government entity, network difficulties, electronic malfunction or any condition beyond the control of MobAir; (3) consequential damages of any nature whatsoever; and/or (4) errors or omissions in the Advertising Material as it is exhibited to the public.
- 12.1 During the term of this Agreement and for a period of eighteen (18) months thereafter, regardless of the reason for termination, Affiliate agrees that it will not knowingly, directly or indirectly, solicit, engage, contract, license, or work with any client whose offer it or any of its Sub-Affiliates marketed hereunder without the prior written approval by an authorized party at MobAir. Affiliate agrees and understands that MobAir has incurred significant expense forming MobAir's affiliate network and in providing services for the benefit of its Clients, and Affiliate agrees and understands that in the event of a breach by Affiliate of this section, Affiliate SHALL pay MobAir as liquidated damages an amount equal to MobAir's profits for the preceding EIGHTEEN (18) months generated by the campaigns for such Client. The liquidated damage remedies provided herein in this section shall not preclude MobAir from seeking injunctive relief.
- 13.1 MobAir may terminate this Agreement, at any time, on six (6) hours’ Notice to the Affiliate. The Affiliate may terminate this Agreement, at any time, on forty-eight (48) hours’ Notice to MobAir.
- 13.2 Notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Affiliate covenants and agrees that it will continue to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in Sections 5, 7, 8, 11, 12 and 14.1 of this Agreement.
- 13.3 The initial term would be eighteen (18) months and would automatically renew for another twelve (12) month period, unless terminated by either party after the initial term.
- 13.4. This Agreement will be automatically terminated when the Affiliate’s account has not been in use for more than three (3) months.
- 14.1 Any notice or other communication given or made in order to comply or in connection with the matters contemplated by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered by e-mail to the address of the parties set forth in the IO and shall be deemed to have been duly given or made upon successful transmission of the email unless otherwise mutually agreed by parties.
- 14.2 Neither party may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the other party’s prior written consent, except that either party may assign this Agreement without consent of the other in the case of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, consolidation, or sale of all, or substantially all, of its assets. Any attempt to assign this Agreement other than as permitted herein will be null and void. Without limiting the foregoing, this Agreement will inure to the benefit of and bind the parties’ respective successors and permitted assigns.
- 14.3 If any term or provision of this Agreement is declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the parties intend that the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and that, in lieu of any such stricken provision, there shall be added as a part hereof, a substitute provision as similar in substance to the illegal, invalid or unenforceable term or provision as may be possible.
- 14.4 Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to constitute a partnership or joint venture or any other fiduciary relationship. Neither party is the employee, agent, partner or joint venturer of the other, it being understood and agreed that the relationship of the parties is that of independent contractors.
- 14.5 No waiver by either party of any default hereunder shall constitute a waiver by such party of any subsequent default, whether such subsequent default is similar in nature to any previously waived default. All remedies under this Agreement or under law or otherwise shall be cumulative and not alternative.
- 14.6 This Agreement is intended by the parties hereto as a complete and final expression of their agreement and understanding with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof.
15. Governing law and disputes resolving
- 15.1. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA; all matters concerning the performance thereof shall be construed, interpreted, applied and governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA. The state and/or federal courts located in the Santa Clara County, California, USA shall have exclusive jurisdictions over any disputes arising out in connection with this Agreement and the performance thereof.
- 15.2. If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, MobAir shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees, costs and expenses, in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.